Plain Jane :-)

No manicure, no pedicure, no hair color, no fancy designer outfits, no diamonds, no expensive handbag, no stilettos, just plain ole me. Sometimes I feel like an outsider… Sometimes I feel “outdated.” Sometimes I do feel blah…”my inside thoughts” for sure…

It doesn’t last too long; because when I snap back to reality, I smile so wide remembering I belong to the King; and He has clothe me in His Robe of Righteousness! He has anointed me and I absolutely shine!!  I shine like never before. 

So, if “Plain Jane” is how I feel, I'll learn to embrace her. The alternative is that I can have those things, but do I really want them? No not really. I see them on other women and I think about it, I really think about. No, I don't really want that. If I did, I would do it. We actually do what we want to do. That's how the flesh is, and nothing can stop us. 

Truthfully I don't want those things, I’ve had them! I just think about them from time to time. What I really want is a comfortable pair of flat shoes, the perfect mattress, as the “sleep number” is highly overrated….and yes, I always, always want something yummy to eat… Lol 

PS…and if I could, I’d love the perfect sofa! Firm but comfortable! But that would be optional. Because I would prefer to buy Bibles…lots and lots of bibles … Yep! Lol.