First Impressions

What if I told you that after my parents divorced, my step
dad only took the kids that were his

What if I told you that my mother abandoned me
at the age of 16 to become a writer

What if I told you that at 19 I was sexually assaulted by my
45-year-old supervisor and never told a sole

What if I told you that when I was 20 I tried cocaine for
the first time to just to impress a guy that I hardly even knew

What if I told you that I have been married five times and
that my current husband has no idea

What if I told you that my credit score is at its all time high
but I have less than $50 in my savings account

What if I told you that I’m one of the most popular people
at work but that my self esteem is at its all time low

What if I told you that I suffer from obsessive-compulsive
disorder and that unorganized people really piss me off

What if I told you that my biological father works at a
nearby coffee shop and he has no idea that I even exist

What if I told you that of all the things I just
revealed, only one of them is true