Significant

This morning on this very significant day, my alarm went off at 4:00 a.m.  Nothing significant about that. 

I greeted the Lord with my usual, "Good morning God."  I then began to move about the house preparing myself for work.  Nothing significant about that. 

As I headed toward Washington, D. C. - stopping to get my morning coffee of course; I listened to my favorite station...105.1 Christian Radio and the topic was, "The Real Meaning of Marriage." Nothing significant about that.

I arrived in the parking lot at approximately 5:10 a.m. just like yesterday and all the days prior.  Parked in my same spot and conducted my same habits...peace, prayer and preparation.  For at least 15 minutes or so.  Nothing significant about that.

Walked into the office with my happy face on, greeted my staff and headed toward my desk.  The one where I've spent the past 12 years or so being "the boss."  NOTHING significant about that.

I settled in and began to supervise... 
An employee needed my signature first thing and upon signing and dating the document...WOW!
How significant...the date is December 12, 2012. 

Although our lives are moving at a much faster pace than yesterday, and this time of year is filled with chaos and exhaustion...today is 12/12/12.  We will never have another one like this.  Yes, each day holds a certain amount of significance...call me crazy, but I love when the dates are aligned in this type of numerical order. 

On 10/10/10 I was seated at my desk, facing my beautifully painted red wall and something in my spirit caused me to look to my left.  And just as I did, the Monarch fluttered by my window.  She always knew where to find me and on that significant day, she did not fail me.

On 11/11/11 I was seated at my desk facing out to sea and wrote the most amazing poem.  It held such detail about the day and how at the end of the day...at the end of our lives...we are significant to HIM.  That's why it is crucial that we make a very significant choice.

Choose to follow Him.  Let this day hold a very significant meaning in "your journey" called life. 

The choice between Heaven and Hell is very significant indeed!