From Boys to Men...to YOU

he will always be remembered as the one who could have...
he will always be remembered as the love of a lifetime...
 here on earth.
he will always be remembered as the one male "friend"
 that I never undressed for
he will always be remembered as the one with so many regrets...
 his not mine
he will always be remembered as the one who had 9 lives...
 repeated betrayal...repeated forgiveness
he will always be remembered as the one that I longed to kiss
he will always be remembered as the one who never stood a chance
 he hadn't a clue
he will always be remembered as my opposite attraction
he will always be remembered as the unrequited love
he will always be remembered as the very first time i ...
he will always be remembered as the one who set me free
he will always be remembered as the misguided soul
he will always be remembered as my after the prom date
he will always be remembered as my long lost love
he will always be remembered as my unspoken hero

Jesus: He will always be remembered as the one and only. My Rock and My Redeemer. Complete and total access to my heart, soul, mind, body and spirit!