My Name

My self-published poetry books will most likely not reach the New York Times' Best Seller list.

My name will not be appearing on Billboards across the Country or Nation.

My name will not be engraved on the door of a CEO Fortune 500 Business.

My name will not be on the lips of Professors as students are seeking to achieve a college degree.

My name will not appear as the opening act of a Broadway performance of any kind.

My name will not be the most "Googled" name on the internet.

My name will not receive the most hits on #Twitter.

My name will not be on the front page of the National Newspaper.

My name will not be the headliner on any famous Talk Show Host program.

My name will not be written in the Hall of Fame or Guinness Book of World Records.

However, my #name; Denise Michelle Fuller, is written in the Lamb's Book of Life!

Yes, My Daddy #knows my name!