It's Spring Again

He is so faithful
It's another beautiful day
I saw a little white butterfly
I heard the bird's singing

The wind is blowing a warm
gentle breeze and it feels so good

The sun sits high in the sky
surrounded by amazing clouds

Traffic is flowing generously
as people go from here to there

My thoughts are of the many
blessings that I know are coming

And the excitement has me smiling
like a little girl the day before Christmas

In our flesh we will never be consistent
and we will never keep our promises

We oftentimes give it our very best efforts
but the DNA from Adam says that
we will fall short in one way or another

However, our God, the Creator of all things
the One that created the butterfly and the human
Yes, HE is so faithful 

How do I know
Because it's Spring #again