Inspired

He called me out of darkness He blotted out my shame
He counts each star and He calls them by name
For 42 years I had lived on this earth 
In "2008" He gave me a new birth
He brought me out into a spacious place 
He equips His saints to finish the race
He has shown me a love that I have never known
On May 20th of this year He left His throne
He has shown me repeatedly that I'm precious in His sight
He's promised to protect me with all His might
He holds my life in the palm of His hands 
He tells me in "Jeremiah" that He has a plan 
Trust me my beloved I know what is best 
Just walk with Me and I'll do the rest
I am the Vine you are the branch 
If you let go of My hand you don't stand a chance 
The road is not easy and is filled with despair 
But My peace and My joy will meet you there 
When you take your last breath you will be with Me
Fear nothing My child 
I have promised you eternity 

(My Lord, You still inspire me!)