Hiatus

For what is now going on my third week, I've been nestled away in the loving arms of my daddy.  Tucked away in Akron, Ohio with all the comforts of home.  I can only say that because I was once lost and became found.  I was blind and could not see.  I was wondering all of my adult life in search of home.  I had no idea that it truly existed but the little girl in me would never cease longing for it.  And once discovered, it has attached itself to the very core of my being.  I usually come to this sacred and treasured space in the early summer, when I departed last June, my undeniable intuition, instructed me to come back for winter.  So here I am in the frigid temperatures, now being labeled a Triple Threat because of the approaching snow storm.  So not concerned as I am in the presence of his unconditional love and unending grace.  I have everything that I could possible need, and if I had to stay permanently, it would be well with my soul.

As I just penned that prose, I was speaking of being in the presence of my birth dad.  But, anyone who knows me could easily translate that to going home to be with Abba.  The ONE who has prepared a place for me in advance.  Long before the search began to find my earthly father.

(Hi.a.tus) a pause or gap in a sequence, series, or process...