Saturday Without Christ

The moon just rose from the top of the sea similar to a sun rising....
Stopping me in my tracks, totally capturing my attention...
Just like the cross, over two thousand years ago...
I was not there of course, but reading about it on this day, yesterday's and all the days prior, still stops me in my tracks...
The complete awareness, realization and assurance that He loved me that much...
No greater love, no other gods...
Wow, I still cry, I still pause and I still marvel at His sacrifice...
As I look at the moon now, so big, so golden and so perfect...
My God, my Savior, so Present, so Powerful and so Faithful...
Just sitting here staring at His creation and reminded that I too am a similar creation, someone worth dying for...
How can it be...that my Lord would die for me...
He hung the moon, the one that just rose moments ago from the tip of the sea and He hung on the Cross at Calvary for the one who's writing this prose, that would be me...