When My FLesh Fails


Father God I really want to. I earnestly pray as I grow older that YOU will help me not to go astray, not to become distant and complacent. But as I grow older, my heart's desire is to draw closer, more passionate, and completely available. Please, as I grow older, I want my life to be a continuous sacrifice for You and Your Kingdom!

YES, that my strength and my heart may fail, but that Christ would still be the strength and the portion of my heart forever. Oftentimes, my flesh is weak and unwilling. But my spirit wants to… Oh so very badly does my spirit want to. You foretold in the book of Galatians, that the spirit and the flesh would continuously war with one another. But You have also promised, to those who love you, to those who believe in Your Son, that greater is He that is in me than he that is in this world. And even when I doubt that, even when my flesh forgets, forever engraved on my heart, and engraved in the depths of my soul is Your truth, that You would never leave me nor for sake me. Yes, when my flesh fails, even then, Your spirit will guide me!