A Quiet Reflection

"Denise, what did you want?"
The voice quietly asked...

In the beginning I wanted to be a marine. I wanted to be a journalist. I wanted to be a counselor. I wanted to help senior citizens. I wanted to live on the water. I wanted to be able to give like "Oprah" and change people's lives. I wanted to work from home. I wanted desperately to be loved unconditionally.

"Denise," said the voice,
 "Looking back, what do you see?"

I see YOU my Lord.  I see Your hand. You knew me and You know me. You guided me through every single day and You protected me.  You have given me everything that I wanted in ways that I could have never imagined.  Everything on my list came to pass. It just looks different in the eyes of my faith.

I see a GOD who is faithful. I am a soldier in the Lord's Army. I am free to blog about my Jesus Journey. I am Barnabas. I am a volunteer for seniors. I am resident of North Beach. I am a sower of gospel seeds. I am employed by God and He takes care of all of my living expenses. And, I am deeply #irrevocably loved by the King of kings!!!

On a beautiful sunny day, driving nowhere in particular, He reminds me that He is a God who sees and that He saw me.