Incomplete Yet Finished

I cannot discuss my faith with him and I cannot discuss my past with her.


I cannot really talk about my days with her and I am very hesitant and careful using my words with him.


Truth be told, we have yet to reach that safe place of transparency. But I am fully trusting in Him.


And all the others…it is crystal clear that we are connected by what is known as DNA.


But not yet by His Blood. Oh so grateful that the cross has the final say. 


What is hidden will be revealed. What is wrapped in deception will be exposed.


What is gripped by fear will be loosed in His name. The One who said, “It Is Finished.”


All of the generational stuff will be exchanged into something beautiful, something unrecognizable.


Out the ashes HE shines. He opens the eyes of the blind. There is absolutely on one like Him.


The masterpiece is still coming together, and I wait patiently. Not at all passive but interceding until it is complete.


Yes! He began this. It was He who initiated it and He who will finish it.