Temporary vs Eternal

Short shorts, mini skirts, selfies and smiles galore…

Some faithful joggers, dog walkers and bicyclist’s …

Construction flag men, outdoor cafes and people conversing…

And a “poetry in motion” chorus of birds before me…

Rush hour traffic begins, impatience and mean spirited people pass by…

Doctor’s visits, text messages and prayer requests…

I’m in the midst of all of this at once…surrounded by people doing life…

School letting out, public transportation and everyone glued to a cell phone…

Still amazed at the tiny winged creatures and their voices louder than humans…

I’m waiting for my mommy and because of my morning with Jesus I feel encouraged yet heavy…

I have HIS sure promised peace, but still my heart grieves for all who do not…

One fish at a time is true, but more and quicker I pray…receive His love now…today I pray…

In these last days, many are so content in enjoying this temporary sun when they can enjoy the eternal Son…

LORD JESUS BRING THEM TO YOU I PRAY…