My Unceasing Tears

A reminder that the “weeping willow” is not alone. She may weep alone, and stand alone, but she is not alone. She is surrounded by other trees. They may not be weeping as she is, but they are waiting to encourage her. They are right there beside her, within loving distance, if she so desires, companionship and if a she chooses to be vulnerable.

Similar to this tree, this beautiful and strong Weeping Willow…my heart weeps continuously. #ButGod…He sustains me. I am rooted in Him! He holds me close! I will not fall because He cannot fail. 

Note: I am unable to post the picture that I took, but it inspired me to write the above. I pray you can pull up an image of the most beautiful weeping willow, and that is what I saw, and inspired me and reminded me that we never weep alone. It may feel as though we are standing alone, but it is not true.