Let the journey begin...

I'm going to try and not post here for a while and begin putting the final touches on my Poetry Book. In the midst of my busyness, my coworker, Sharde' Harris, walked into my office last Tuesday with her very own self published book titled, "Songs of Poetry" in hand. That was all I needed to see. I know that the Lord sent her in there in order for her to share her story with me and for me to release my talent out into the Universe. After all, our talents and gifts are given to us at birth in order that we may "Glorify Him."

At first, it was all about "my book" and my passion and my greeting cards and my work and my finances and my .... -

When I finally surrendered it ALL to HIM and started to develop a more meaningful and intimate relationship with the Lord, he gently whispered, "It's time."

WOW - I truly surrendered my dream to Him and put it on a shelf until He gave me the green light. I can't tell you how rewarding that is and I haven't even went to press yet!

Jeremiah 29:11-14

love, peace and blessings
free spirit butterfly