Psalm 46:10

Being still
Yesterday as I quickly hopped into my car, I briefly looked up through my sunroof. It was rather dark for a Saturday afternoon and the clouds appeared to be moving rather briskly. I was getting ready to leave the nursing home with my prayer request in hand. I was on my way to my next destination and I had intentions on praying later that night. All of a sudden, a burst of sunlight appeared through the clouds and God gently reminded me to be still. I teared up and said a prayer, apologizing to God not knowing if there would be a "tonight." I stared up at Him and for a few moments I was amazed at how the clouds resembled the ocean waves. The bluish-gray clouds were waves, only upside down. You could have only noticed something like that if you were to remain still.

Signed,
His humble servant