A Prose on Prayer

The Necessity of Secret Prayer:

Abba Father, David Wilkerson said a prayer person has a special place. Do have a place and you can’t wait to get there? Lord I feel like that about You! I covet our alone time. I love and often need prayer points, but I’d rather walk with You and pray. Talk with You and pray. Drive with You and pray! Weep with You and pray. Lay in my bed with You and pray. Shower with You and pray. Do dishes with You and pray. Fold clothes with You and pray. Walk up to strangers and pray. And yes, gather with the saints and pray! I absolutely love my family, friends and the body of believers, but I’d much rather be alone with You and pray. Thank You for this beautiful transformed and transparent heart. It’s SO You! If anyone be in Christ, he/she is a “new creation” and old things have passed away and #behold, all things are made new! Again, thank You!