Truthfully Speaking

I was on my way to church to love on the teens. Not sure why my thoughts drifted off here, but I found myself laughing. And then smiling wide. Truthfully speaking, I don't miss any of it. I was laughing at all the high heels I used to wear to work. Getting all dressed up for crime meetings. Carefully choosing outfits for some romantic dinners on my days off. The surprise birthday presents and sometimes, Valentine's Day gifts. The letters and cards. The closeness. The love. The excitement. The events. The celebrations. The gatherings. I don't miss any of it. Thank You God. Jesus is truly enough. Thank You so much for bringing me to this beautiful place in life!

Oh… now I remember: I was looking of an item of clothing on the floorboard of the front passenger seat. A favorite linen skirt of mine’s that needs to go the the cleaners. However I cannot somehow get around to it. 

Note:Today’s truth from the book of Jeremiah. God says when you are in HIS holy presence, you do not long for the good old days!

#MyStoryMyTestimony🙌🏽