Simple Words - Profound Grace

Thank You Jesus Christ for saving my sin stained life. Thank You for such a willing, priceless yet gruesome sacrifice. 

Thank You for setting my soul’s debt and my wandering spirit “paid in full” free. Thank You for redirecting me from a life of hell in the lake of fire for all of eternity. 

Thank You that while I was not seeking this God, the Holy Spirit was working in pursuit of me. Thank You for exposing my false religion and removing the veil so that I could clearly see. 

Thank You that it was all by Your unmerited favor, and nothing that I could ever do on my own. If it were not for Your mercy and compassion, Your steadfast love for me, I still would not have known. 

But with these simple words, I am trying to say “Thank You” for Your unending grace. Taking away my underlining fears of one day having to leave this this place.

With a heart of gratitude, and a spirit of humility, I can only say that I love You. And so very grateful that when I say it, You know that I truly do. I truly, truly do!