Do You Like Your Life

I like where I am in life. I like being retired and living on the beach. I like my church and the local shops near by. I like my neighbors and my prayer walks. I like my simple taste for food and clothing. I like my crime shows and not being addicted to any one program. I like basic cable and having the Wi-Fi to keep in touch with my loved ones. I like my assignment God’s given me to pray for the nations. I like friends and family trusting me with their heartfelt personal petitions. I like having very little on my calendar. I like my two ministry days. I like being a witness in the market place. I like experiencing four seasons. I like my used car and having discretionary income. I like running errands for others and being His hands and feet. I like lazy days and naps. I like being Barnabas. And I really like reading my Bible without interruptions. But as much as I like this life, I am so ready “when He says so” to come Home! Yes, I truly like it here…but I love that I am not a resident here, but a citizen of heaven. 

Inspired by the movie: I Heard The Bells