My Need to Pen Words

Poetry and prose gives me a place to put my past. 

Prose and poetry gives me a place to put my pain. 

Poetry and prose gives me a place to put my petitions. 

Prose and poetry gives me a place to put my…progress…

Poetry and prose gives me a place to put my…pride…

Prose and poetry gives me a place to put my… people pleasing…

Poetry and prose gives me a place to put my passion for this Jesus.

Prose and poetry gives me a place to put all of my praises to the God of heaven!

Poetry and prose gives me a place to put my, “peace be still…”

Prose and poetry gives me a place to put all of my… pent-up “stuff” until I see His face!

Yes, writing poetry and prose greatly helps me with my preconceived outcomes and to make preparations for His second coming. To to prevent me from looking back there and with the help of the Holy Spirit, continually pressing forward!