What’s Happening Now?

I write and write and write and write…. Since my youth, I simply write… it’s second nature to me… And since my born again life, I pray…. And as I have matured, I pray and pray and write and pray some more. It is apart of this beautiful adventure and journey called life, that HE has gifted to me….

An excerpt from my journal…💜

What’s happening right now. I’m at the park and I’m watching a squirrel. I see several birds simply being birds. No concerns about their next meal. I hear the noises of summer which will soon pass us by. Children at the playground in the distance. Simply being kids as it should be. Some walkers, as this is probably their normal routine. Slow traffic moving in and out. Trees, I’m surrounded by trees and they look thirsty. Sunshine! Ahhhhhh…. The sun is my friend! 🤗

But the Son is my Savior 😭🙌🏽

Some dead grass, some green grass. Normal traffic on the outer perimeter of route 4! Lawnmowers disturbing me but a necessary task! A gentle breeze as some leaves fall gently to the ground. The noises of cicadas I believe and yet musical. My feet propped up as I sit in the passenger seat. Praying for others and asking others to pray for my family. A cup of Dunkin’ Donuts in my right hand. My books before me, three at the end of my feet on the dashboard. One to my left, and my journal and colored pens and markers in my book bag. The book bag that was gifted to me when I became a substitute teacher. The book bag that still gets compliments. And on the other side of the book bag… My friend Amy. A stuffed animal, my son who is now 36, gave me when he was five or six years old. So many thoughts on my mind. So many people to pray for. But God is saying be still. His voice, I know and His voice I will obey. 🥹❤️

After I finish embracing this “act of being still” please know that I will be praying for you! This all consuming God knows all about you and all I have to do is mention your name and HE can take it from there. Beloved, let Him take it….. whatever it is, surrender is my prayer. 

Be set free in Jesus name! Amen!